Wednesday, October 17, 2007

The mysterious message

I got really bored, so I was looking at a cute chibi picture of Dark on the back of the 8th book, and realized that it said something, in english, on his shirt. I don't know what it said, exactly, but it had three lines of writing, and I'm pretty sure I've figured out a couple of the words:

(either Learn or Born)To Fly
(something would probably go here) Your (Head or Heart) (then there's this weird thingy)
(I think it says Any... or Law) Questions

WHAT DOES IT SAY?????? Can U help me out, Courtney? Anyone?

P.S. READ books number 7&8. I'll be totally P-O'd if U don't. The 8th book has the cutest ending in the entire series. So cute!
And last week I went to a sleepover at my friend's house and had her read DNAngel book 1. In her sleep, she said something that sounded a lot like "Daisuke, you idiot".
It was so funny!lol

2 comments:

Courtney said...

hmmm... i'm only on book 4 (i JUST got it from the library!!!), but i'll google a picture of the back of that book.
was your friend dreaming that she was teaching Wiz to say Daisuke? (ya kno, cuz he kept saying Daisuki XD) o wait, that's in book 2, right? lol.

Unknown said...

Yeah, it is. No, she only read book one.